ROUND 1 | OPEN CALL
- This project addresses a critical problem facing workers today.
- This project proposes an innovative solution that directly addresses the outlined problem.
- This project has a clear approach to building worker power.
- This project outlines clear S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- This project employs effective strategies to achieve the outlined S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- This project has identified or thoughtfully considered a potential pathway to scale and/or sustainability through new revenue sources and/or by leveraging for-profit, non-profit and/or public sector partners.
ROUND 2 | SEMI-FINALS
- This team has the skills and experience needed to successfully execute this project.
- This project has thoughtfully considered how to maximize Innovation Fund dollars and raise new funding sources to advance this project.
- This project has a strong process for continuous learning and generating real-time insights.
- The project leader can convey a clear and compelling pitch by video. We're looking for compelling content, not video quality.
ROUND 3 | FINALS
If you are selected as a finalist, a senior member of your project team will be required to participate in the Innovation Fund Finalist Showcase in NYC on October 24-25. Each finalist will give a short pitch and will be interviewed by a panel of reviewers. We will host coaching calls in early October with finalists to share more details on the process.